City Meetings & Documents
The City Council holds public meetings on scheduled Tuesday evenings in the City Council Chamber at City Hall.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Agendas for City Council, Council Committees, and other Board and Commission meetings are available online or through the City Clerk.
City Departments & Services
Rent Relief - City of Stockton Emergency Rental Assistance ProgramApr 30, 2021Providing assistance for past due rent and utilities for low-income renters who have experienced a reduction in household income or other financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Submit applications online. Help for those who need assistance with completing the application is available in multiple languages through El Concilio at 209-644-2690. or email: ERAP@elconcilio.org
- UPDATED COVID-19 - May 10, 2021 @ 3:30 p.m.
- San Joaquin County moves to Red Tier 2, effective April 7
- Link to COVID-19 Vaccine Information - San Joaquin County OES
- Link to COVID-19 COVID-19 Testing sites
- COVID Questions or Reports
Doing Business in Stockton
The City of Stockton strives to stimulate the local economy by fostering job growth and a healthy business environment through business retention and attraction and providing resources and support to the business and development communities. The following resources are dedicated to establishing and operating a business in Stockton:
City Services and Programs
Emergency Rental Assistance Program
The purpose of the program is to help stabilize households and prevent evictions, providing assistance with past due rent and utilities for low-income renters who have experienced a reduction in household income or other financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.