National Night Out
Hello to all Stockton Police Department Partners,
The Stockton Police Department has cancelled the city’s National Night Out event which had previously been scheduled to occur on Tuesday, October 6th, 2020. The event will not be rescheduled this year. The decision was made due to the ongoing pandemic out of an abundance of caution and a desire to limit potential spread of COVID-19 among the public and first responders.
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and dedication to our community.
In the City of Stockton, National Night Out is celebrated with a variety of neighborhood events, such as block parties, barbecues, and ice cream socials. Last year 95 neighborhood communities participated. We are looking forward to another year of joining you in celebrating community and police partnerships. Gather your neighbors, plan an event, and get that information to us before the deadline of: Cancelled for 2020.
- Registration is open to all City of Stockton residents, businesses, and community groups.
- To add your gathering to our registry, please complete all of the information on our National Night Out Registration Form.
- You can also request barricades using our National Night Out Registration Form.
- Completed registration forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are registering from a smartphone or do not have Microsoft Word, please email email@example.com with
the following information.
1. Name of the organizer
2. Phone number of the organizer
3. Email address of the organizer
4. Location of your gathering (Please include an address number for GPS purposes)
5. Time the gathering begins and ends
6. Estimated number of people expected to attend your gathering
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating Police and Community Partnerships with you.
Community Service Officer Debbie Lopez