National Night Out 2022
The Stockton Police Department is excited to announce its participation in the 39th Annual National Night Out campaign.
This year we will be celebrating on Tuesday, August 2, 2022.
Gather your neighbors, plan an event, and get that information to us before the deadline of Wednesday, July 22, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- Registration is open to all City of Stockton residents, businesses, and community groups.
- To add your gathering to our registry, please complete all of the information on our National Night Out Registration Form.
- You can also request barricades using the National Night Out Registration form link.
- Completed registration forms can be dropped off or emailed to: email@example.com
If you are registering from a smartphone or do not have Microsoft Word, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
the following information:
1. Name, address and telephone number of the organizer
2. Location of your gathering (Please include an address number for GPS purposes)
3. Time and estimated number of people expected to attend your gathering
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating Police and Community Partnerships with you.
Community Service Officer Debbie Lopez