The Stockton Police Department recognizes the family as an integral part of the community and has partnered with numerous service agencies to provide family resources. Please take a moment to view information about the various programs available to help individuals and families.
In case of an emergency, dial 9-1-1. For non-emergency assistance, please call (209) 937-8377.
Partnership Program Resources
- Domestic Violence: To report Domestic Violence, contact your local Law Enforcement Agency.
- Restraining Orders: Victim Witness at (209) 468-2500 or the Women's Center-Youth and Family Services at (209) 941-2611.
- Child Abuse: Child Protective Services at (209) 468-1330 or Stockton Police Department.
- Elder Abuse: San Joaquin County Adult Protective Services at (209) 468-3780 or Stockton Police Department.
- Elder Abuse or Long-term Care Facility: Ombudsman's Office at (209) 468-3785 or Stockton Police Department.
- Violations of Child Custody Orders:File a report online.
- Superior Court of California, County of San Joaquin Family Court at (209) 992-5690.
- Parental Abductions/Ongoing Child Custody Disputes:Stockton Police Department and San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office, Child Abduction Unit at (209) 468-2400.