Stockton Police News and Information
Stay informed and follow us!
The Public Information Office works with the the community and news media to maintain strong, transparent working relationships.
Sign up for Nixle, a free subscription service for updates on missing persons, fugitives and significant police related calls.
Thousands of Americans are reported missing each year in the U.S. The Family Crimes Unit of the Stockton Police Department Investigations Division handles missing person reports. File a Missing Person Report as soon as you are concerned about a person's absence.
Review monthly and annual citywide Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) statistics.
We are committed to being open and accountable as we strive to provide a safe, secure community with just police practices.
The Rules and Regulations manual outlines the professional standards for police personnel.
If you live within a jurisdiction of a city police department, you may apply to the city Police Department or county Sheriff's Office for a CCW permit.
Review the Victims Bill of Rights under Marcy's Law.
SPD News Links
Stay up-to-date on all COVID-19 information by following updates using the links provided below:
- California Governor Executive Order N-33-20
- Reopening of San Joaquin County
- Reopening of San Joaquin County (Spanish Version).
- Stay at Home order SJ County Public Health Officer and Director of Emergency Services (updated June 16,2020)
- Order of the San Joaquin County Public Health Officer Approving the Implementation of Selected State Guidance
- Questions about San Joaquin County Public Health Officer and Director of Emergency Services Stay at Home order
- Appendix A: Social Distancing Protocol
- Approval of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies and Activities at Places of Worship within San Joaquin County
- Exhibit A Golf Facility Social Distancing Plan
- San Joaquin County New Public Health Order Updates Requirements for Faith-Based Gatherings, Golf Courses and Landscaping/Gardening Services
- Stay home except for essential needs (external link to CalGov.com)
- Information regarding what businesses and services are open and closed
- Stockton Police Department UPDATED Hours and Services
- City of Stockton Updates
- City Park Closures
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services
- San Joaquin County Office of Emergency Services
- SPD Facebook Page
- SPD Instagram Page
- SPD Twitter
- Our SPD News Page