How Is Our Service?
As public servants, we value your feedback. Positive or negative, your comments help acknowledge hard work and professionalism or identify areas that may need improvement.
To phone in a citizen complaint
- Call the Watch Commander at 209-937-8480, 24 hours a day.
- Call the Professional Standards Section at 209-937-8697 during business hours.
To file an in person citizen complaint at the Stockton Police Department
- Print Citizen Complaint Form. Forms available at all public library locations and City Clerk's Office.
- Mail or deliver the completed form to:
Stockton Police Department
Professional Standards Section
22 E. Weber Ave., Stockton, CA 95202
To compliment an employee or volunteer
- Email: Police@stocktonca.gov