National Night Out
Celebrate Community and Police Partnerships!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this year's National Night Out celebration will occur on Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
National Night Out is a yearlong community building campaign designed to heighten crime prevention awareness, generate support for participation in local anti-crime programs, and strengthen neighborhood spirit as well as police-community partnerships.
In the City of Stockton, National Night Out is celebrated with a variety of neighborhood events; such as block parties, barbecues, and ice cream socials. Last year 95 neighborhood communities participated. We are looking forward to another year of joining you in celebrating community and police partnerships. Gather your neighbors, plan an event and get that information to us before the deadline of: TBD
- Registration is open to all City of Stockton residents, businesses, and community groups.
- To add your gathering to our registry, please complete all of the information on our National Night Out Registration Form.
- You can also request barricades using our National Night Out Registration Form.
- Completed registration forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
If you are registering from a smartphone or do not have Microsoft Word, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
1. Name of the organizer
2. Phone number of the organizer
3. Email address of the organizer
4. Location of your gathering (Please include an address number for GPS purposes)
5. Time the gathering begins and ends
6. Estimated number of people expected to attend your gathering
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating Police and Community Partnerships with you.
Community Service Officer Debbie Lopez